Monday, 29 September 2014

Autumnal Floral


Jumper - Zara (similar), Skirt - ASOS, Boots - Topshop (similar)

Back to an outfit post. Not the most interesting look today, but a nice transitional outfit from summer through autumn. This gorgeous skater skirt is currently in the sale so snap it up quick! It is a complete bargain and I was actually complemented on it several times today so it mustn't be just me that likes it. I just threw on a vest and a jumper with the skirt as I wanted to be relatively comfortable for my first day back at lectures. The Topshop boots are also super comfy; I've actually had them for over a year but they have worn well and lasted nicely so I'm sure the ones I've linked above would be just as good. 

I'm sorry about the slightly "dead behind the eyes" picture today. I had actually just been given some information about what my dissertation is to entail and lets just say I wasn't enthralled by it! Some days just don't go our way do they?!



No comments:

Post a Comment