Thursday, 18 September 2014

Daisy Chains

Dress - Missguided, Leather jacket - All Saints, Shoes - Office

September in England is such an awkward time for deciding on outfits. Am I going to be too hot/too cold? Bare legs or tights?! Well, today I decided to risk it and go back to being in full on summer mode for an evening out (apart from the leather jacket of course, but I'm not THAT risky).

I ordered this gorgeous dress a while a go from Missguided and absolutely love it. I'm not all that adventurous with colour so any monochrome outfit is good with me, and the scalloped back detail is really unusual. I thought I could probably also make this dress work in winter too with some tights and boots. As for the shoes I am wearing, they are a super comfortable pair of espadrille wedges (see, told you I was in summer mode still) from Office. Unfortunately the black pair are not in store anymore but I have linked the tan pair above which are in the sale. I paired the dress with my trusty All Saints leather jacket which I was given as a Christmas present. All Saints really do do the best leather pieces and this jacket basically goes with everything so I am besotted. 

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest darn dress I have ever seen, so perfect!

    captaincharghley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete