Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Double Denim

Shirt - ASOS, Jeans - ASOS, Watch - Marc Jacobs, Rings - H&M, Shoes - ASOS

Eek! First outfit post time! Today was just a day of mooching round Nottingham with my mum on a search for new clothes so I knew I needed to dress fairly comfy. I am the biggest fan of ASOS out there and today I think it is fair to say I am fully ASOS-ed out! I absolutely love the look of denim on denim but scarcely wear it. These jeans are the stretchiest and therefore the comfiest things I have worn in a long time (unless we're counting jogging bottoms which actually ARE the world's comfiest trouser aside from PJ bottoms) and the shirt was a complete bargain. 

I didn't accessorise much today but I adore these leopard print slip ons as they really just add something extra to what could be somewhat of a boring outfit. I nearly always also wear my Marc by Marc Jacobs rose gold watch both for practicality and to add a bit of "bling" to my outfit haha. I think this may be one of the last times this year I can go out for the day without either a coat or an umbrella but to be honest I quite like wrapping up so I'm not complaining. 



2 comments: