Friday, 26 September 2014

LBC


Top - ASOS, Skirt - Missguided, Shoes - Similar

OK so the LBD is still a 'thing', but the LBC (little black co-ordinate (yes, I made this up)) is hot on it's heels to becoming another staple in any girls wardrobe. Easy to dress up or down and to switch around with different items of clothing, it is fast becoming a must-have. Strictly speaking I suppose this isn't actually a co-ordinate as the skirt and top are from different shops and the skirt has mesh detail but meh it's close enough for me! I really love this skirt as it sits at just the right length; I find that midi skirts that end half way down my calves are not at all flattering on my figure. Also the organza layer gives the illusion that the skirt is shorter than it is while not showing off too much flesh. 

These shoes are an absolute dream as the silver colour really adds another dimension to the outfit but they are not so "out there" that they're all people are looking at. Unfortunately this exact pair from ASOS is no longer in stock but I have linked a similar-ish, silver pair above.

I would like to apologise for the lack of background in this photo; myself and my housemate Robyn were umm-ing and ahh-ing about where the best place to take photos would be as it was dark outside and unfortunately our university house is lacking in interesting back drops so we thought a plain wall would probably be the best. In hindsight we probably should have attempted outside photos first, just because a bit of nice scenery really makes the photo so much better but ah well! Too late now. As well as taking photos for me, Robyn also let me borrow her room as it was the only one with a big white space. Thanks Rob!

I was thinking about maybe doing a future post on what make-up products I use for a night out - opinions?!


No comments:

Post a Comment