Monday, 15 September 2014

Welcome!


Welcome to my little space on the world wide web! I thought my first post should be a bit of an introduction of myself as well as a round up of what I am hoping this blog will be. So, where to begin?


Well, my name is Beth and I’m a 21 year old chemistry student at university  in Birmingham. However, my hobbies and interests lie far from chemicals (unless we are talking about make-up of course). This blog will basically be an outlet for me to express my interests in different aspects of my life such as fashion, food, fitness and just general lifestyle. I am new to the blogging game so please bare with me when it comes to any mistakes I might make!



Oh and if you were wondering where the blog name came from, quite simply it is a copycat of my Instagram name (@bdazzle) that I made up when I was in sixth form at school. Pretty cool, huh? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment