Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Bomber

Jacket - Topshop, Top - ASOS, Jeans - ASOS, Shoes - Primark

One of the least inspiring outfits ever, but as I haven't done an outfit post in about 2 weeks I thought it was about time I showed you a couple of new purchases I've made. This bomber jacket is just a dream come true. I saw it in Topshop at the end of summer but put off buying it, wondering whether I really did need another jacket. Well, eventually I decided that yes YES I did need another piece of outerwear and so when I was in the flagship London store this weekend I took my opportunity and bought the last one they had in my size (must've been fate right?!). It is a pretty warm and practical jacket as well as being lush so I don't think anybody can blame me for that purchase. 

The shoes were less of a thought-out purchase. As I was walking through Birmingham the other day, my falling-to-pieces ballet pumps were getting right on my nerves. Remembering that I had a Primark gift card in my purse, I popped in and tried these shoes on. I have never owned shoes with a pointed toe, nor shoes with such a large cut out in the middle (are they shoes, sandals or boots?!) but I decided I liked them. They have a thick sole so should (fingers crossed) last longer than my other flats, and at the price of £10, can you really go wrong?!

Hopefully, I will soon be back on the bandwagon of posting a few times a week. I have just been super busy lately, but I will try harder! 

2 comments: