Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Monochrome

Top - similar, Jeans - Topshop (out of stock but similar here), Trainers - Nike Roshe Runs

OK, before I talk about my clothes I just want to say the middle photo was a completely unintentional pose (and I am not trying to be Candice Swanepoel (although, what d'ya reckon, we could be twins right?!)), but I thought it was funny so decided to put it in the post anyway. 

Probably to no surprise, this outfit is completely black and white. At my university house I only have two t-shirt/top drawers. One is for black tops and the other is for white. I think I may potentially have about 5 other tops which are not black or white scattered in there too, but, if I do, then as I say it really isn't many. 

I've had these jeans for about 9 months now, and they're the same fabric as the Topshop Joni Jeans which means they're really stretchy and comfortable (until you've eaten a tub full of popcorn which is what I'm planning to do at the cinema later). The top is just an ASOS sheer, cropped jumper which I have had for yonks so they no longer have it on the site. 

My new trainers are what I really want to talk about here. I bought them for myself the other week, when ASOS were doing a 20% student discount offer and wow, oh wow, they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever had the pleasure of walking in. They have ridges on the sole and so it feels almost as though your foot is getting a mini massage as you're traipsing back from uni or running on a treadmill. They also go with just about everything, so what's not to like?! I really cannot recommend them enough - GO AND GET A PAIR NOW!!

Do you have a pair of go-to, supremely comfortable shoes? If you do then please leave a comment as I am all about the comfort.


Follow Me on Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. I love how you paired your roshe runs with this outfit, it look so cute!

    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete