Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Up, Up and Away



Shirt - Zara, Jeans - Topshop, Shoes - ASOS, Leather Jacket - All Saints

A very uninspiring post today, but I thought it would be nice to have a few pictures that were taken in day light! The autumnal weather is making it very hard to take photographs with good light, so I grabbed this opportunity yesterday to take a few shots of my "OOTD".  

After a week of birthday celebrations, it was back to reality with a fun-filled day of lectures, work and the gym - woo hoo! These jeans are perfect for a day spent sitting in lecture theatres, as they're pretty stretchy and so, super comfortable. The shirt (which, embarrassingly, I had no time to iron (typical student)) was a bargainous Zara sale purchase a year-or-so ago. I love it to bits as its pyjama-style neckline and hot air balloon pattern are both so unusual. It's also made of a silky material which just adds to the comfort of this outfit. Yet again, I am about to throw my All Saints leather jacket over the top. I am trying to get as much wear out of this beautiful jacket before it turns to strictly winter coat weather. 

On another note, I am trying to have a spend-free week but I have just had an email announcing the ASOS sale. Why, ASOS, why?! Hmm...well I guess I did just return a few things...so maybe it wouldn't be so bad...


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hi girl! perfect style and blog! love the whole outfit!! im following you on instagram and bloglovin! hope to see you on my page too! kisses!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete