Sunday, 19 October 2014

Wind Swept

Tshirt - Zara, Jeans - Topshop, Shoes - ASOS

Extremely simple outfit today, but, to be honest, they are my favourite kind. Once again I am just sitting around doing work so obviously had no need to dress up smart. This tshirt from Zara is actually really soft so I try and wear it as often as possible, and, as I explained a few posts ago (in Up, Up and Away), these jeans are super comfortable. I really love these leopard print plimsolls as they make a plain outfit about 100x more exciting. 

Arrow Necklace - Stella & Dot, Keys necklace - Tiffany & Co.

I always forget to photograph my jewellery so today I thought this had to change! I often wear these two necklaces which were both presents from my parents. 

The arrow one my beautiful mum bought me as a gift from a company called Stella & Dot. Her friend was hosting a 'trunk show' which is basically a party where you can also buy jewellery. It was a really fun event and all of the jewellery was gorgeous! I have a few other pieces from their collection and they're all so well made and stunning to look at. They are also beautifully packaged so, if you need to buy a present for somebody (or for yourself) then I cannot recommend the company enough. I wear this necklace every single day as it goes with absolutely everything and it reminds me of my mum and home when I am at uni. I have worn it for over a year, including in the shower (is that weird?!) and it hasn't tarnished in the slightest. 

The other necklace was a 21st birthday present from my dad from Tiffany & Co.. I'm sure you have all heard of this company before, but if you haven't then you really need to! Their Little Blue Boxes are known the whole world over. This was such a good present as not only is it ridiculously pretty, but of course keys are synonymous with 21st birthdays. I now have "the keys to the rest of my life" (I think that's what it symbolises...?!) which is actually pretty scary haha. 

Both of these necklaces are amongst my most treasured possessions so, thank you mum and dad!! 

Follow me on bloglovin'

1 comment: