Saturday, 29 November 2014

Winter Lookbook



Very different post today as myself and Owen set out on a video mission! We headed to Cannon Hill Park with the aim to try and make a lookbook (try being the key word). Now, neither of us have any experience in videography or video editing so this purely was an experiment to see whether or not we could get to grips with it. 

The result was...kind of. Owen did a grand job with the filming, and I tried my best with iMovie although while I was editing the video the clips kept corrupting - does anybody know what this means?! So it took me much longer than I had envisaged! 

I will be doing outfit posts in the coming week telling you where all of the clothes are from, alternatively the details are listed in the down bar on YouTube. This is my very first video and I'm not sure how many more there will be, but feel free to subscribe over on YouTube if you want to!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it and it isn't too frustrating to watch if you are a pro at these kind of things! Let me know what you think.



2 comments: