Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Christmas Eve

Sheepskin Coat - Vintage (/pass me down from Mum), Scarf - ASOS, T-Shirt - Topman, Jeans - ASOS, Boots - Topshop old (similar here

Not done an outfit post in what seems like forever, but decided I would take this quiet Christmas Eve at home to take a couple of photos. This is literally just a dog walking outfit so nothing very exciting, but I realised I had never shown you these boots. I've had them for a few years now, and to be honest don't wear them all that often, but whenever I do I fall back in love with them. They are from Topshop, but I think they are a copy of the classic Acne style. They're also very wearable in the summer, with a pair of shorts or a girly dress. 

I also just wanted to take this chance to say a big, fat Happy Christmas to those of you who celebrate it - and Happy Holidays to those of you who don't! I hope you all have a great day tomorrow and get to spend it with those that you love. I'd also like to say thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read not only this post but also any of those before it. This blog started off as a bit of an experiment, something I thought I would enjoy doing, and I really have and I hope to continue it after Christmas and into next year! 

Go on and have yourself a Merry Little Christmas! Speak soon x

2 comments:

  1. Great scarf and your coat looks so warm!
    I'm following you on bloglovin and google+ :)

    http://djevojkaodmode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monika! I will be sure to check out your blog as well xx

      Delete