Sunday, 7 December 2014

Falling Leaves

Scarf - ASOS,  Jumper – Zara (old), Trousers - Missguided, Shoes - ASOS

Outfit 3 from the lookbook is allll about the autumnal leaves. These trousers are made out of a scuba material and so are really comfy whilst still being quite fitted. My jumper is actually my Mum's jumper...I went home for the weekend a couple of weeks ago and ended up bringing it back to university with me. Woopsy! It's lovely though, a real Zara classic. My shoes (which actually it was probably a bit cold for) are from ASOS, as is this super oversized scarf. It is mega long and super great for feeling cosy! 

Quick post today as I am about to go into university to see a play directed, stage managed and acted by some of my best friends. I friggin' love plays and am so lucky to have such talented friends, so that I have the opportunity to go and watch them. If any of you are reading this - break a leg!


No comments:

Post a Comment