Sunday, 28 December 2014

High Street Picks #3: Best of the Sales

After Christmas comes the Boxing Day sales...although they aren't really Boxing Day sales anymore are they?! Starting on Christmas Eve or sometimes even a good week before Christmas, they really need a new name. I'm a traditionalist though, and wouldn't even dream of looking at the sales before Christmas Day! Anyway, enough babble. Here is my pick of the sales from my top four online stores...enjoy!

Topshop

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
ASOS
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Missguided

1, 2, 34, 5, 6

That's it for today...quite a short post but I hope it helps you spend your Christmas money wisely. I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas Day and are looking forward to 2015! Speak Soon x

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is amazing! Saving you to my favorites :)
    Chckgeek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Just checked out your blog too - it's great!
    Beth x

    ReplyDelete