Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Layers

Crop Top - MissguidedDenim Shirt - ASOS ,  Jeans - ASOS , Coat – vintage/stolen from mum,  Shoes – Converse

Whenenever I say the word 'layers', I think of Shrek. Y'know that part when he's going on about how he's like an onion because they have laaaaayers? Just me? Thought so.

Anyway, look numero uno from the lookbook was this very layered outfit. Layering, I find, is always the best way to keep warm in Winter and also adds to the casual feel of an outfit. This sheepskin jacket is a hand-me-down from my mum. It is ridiculously warm, and literally goes with everything.

The top is a new purchase from Missguided. Really, really not keen on my belly button showing in these photos but it doesn't usually sit like that I promise. I think after all the prancing around whilst filming, my jeans had ridden a bit low. Usually this top is very flattering (I swear!). I then layered on the classic, wardrobe essential of a denim shirt. Can be worn in summer, winter, autumn or spring; layered or alone; undone or done-up... so many options.

To finish the outfit off is just some super casual Converse, and go-to black jeans. Sorted!

No comments:

Post a Comment