Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Sequins

Sequin top – TopshopJeans - AsosBoots – Office (old), Jacket – Topshop

Boy, oh boy, do I love this top. Sometimes when I go shopping I literally turn into a magpie. Ok, maybe not literally (I know a few people who that will annoy) but in spirit, I swear I do. This cropped tshirt shimmers and sparkles like nothing else I have seen. I think it's due to the fact that there are two different coloured sequins going on. It is perfect for any christmas party, or even just a day time event when you want to feel glitzy. The back only does up by two little buttons which makes the top feel even more girly. 

To be honest, I didn't feel like this outfit really needed anything else going on. The top says it all. For that reason, I have just thrown on my Asos jeans (as always), my Office desert boots and my Topshop bomber. Obviously, if you were going to more of a dressed up occasion you could pair it with a blazer  (like this Zara one) or a smarter coat, and heels (suggestion here and here). You would certainly be the star of the show. 


2 comments: