Monday, 5 January 2015

Pantomime

Jumper - Zara (old), Skirt - Zara, Knee High Boots - Next (can't find them online but similar here)

My first proper post of 2015, and it is purely to showcase my new boots. For some reason they are no longer on the Next website, even though I only bought them just over 2 weeks ago. Hopefully they are still in store! I bought these before Christmas and have already warn them many a time but have constantly struggled to get photos as I have either been wearing them with black jeans or tights. So, today I thought I would brave the outside and go bare legged in order to show them off in their best light. 

I still haven't quite got out of that feeling of wanting to slap my leg in a bit of a pantomime fashion (british tradition if you are reading this in the US!) but that just adds to the fun of them I suppose! They are completely flat heeled, and so comfortable. Another bonus is just how warm they are. It's like wearing an extra cosy pair of knee high socks without them cutting off your blood circulation at the thigh (just me? haha). 

My skirt is a new purchase from Zara, I went in to look at the sale but one thing lead to another and I of course ended up in the full price section. It was only £15.99 and its very versatile so I think it was a wise decision (ignore me, just convincing myself that it wasn't a silly purchase). This jumper is the white version of a black one I have previously warn (see here) and is another pass-me-down from my lovely mother. 

I ordered a few bits and bobs from the ASOS sale that came today and I wasn't massively impressed with them! But I suppose that just means I have more money to spend elsewhere...ah well...


4 comments:

  1. Hot boots! I say they're worth slapping your leg over. And I feel ya on disappointing ASOS arrivals. I return about 80% of what I order. But when you do find that gem of an item, it's worth it. Happy hunting with that freed up cash!!!
    Texas Jak
    http://www.novermyhead.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, well I'm sure I will post about what I spend my new-found money on!
      Beth

      Delete
  2. Omgoodness I am in love with this outfit! I love that rich burgundy skirt, and the over the knee boots. It looks comfy, yet glam!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was actually super comfy - the boots are just so cosy too!
      Beth

      Delete