Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Comfy Traveller

Jumper - ASOS (similar here and here), Trousers - Missguided , Shoes - Converse, Silver Ring - Thomas Sabo, Gold Rings - ASOS, Bracelet - Links of London

Super quick post today (and yes I realise how grumpy I look...but I promise I wasn't!) as it literally is just an OOTD from a day where I needed to be comfortable. Myself and Owen were driving to London and back last sunday (2.5 hours each way) so I decided that skinny jeans were not an option. These trousers from Missguided are sooo comfy and have been featured on the blog before (over on this post). I always forget I have them and never think to wear them but for days where I'm travelling for a long time they are perfect as they are loose and made from quite a lightweight material. This also makes them perfect for days where I eat a lot (which, to be honest, is most days so I really should wear them more often)!

If you read my previous post you will know that I went to a festival themed party on Friday night so I thought I would take a photo of my henna/accessories. Floz, who is featured in the last post, bought some henna from eBay and kindly drew my henna for me! Myself and the other festival go-ers all scoured Pinterest and Instagram for henna inspiration and then Floz copied it. She did a great job (I love it) and saved me from ruining my own hands with my awful attempts at being arty! My infinity ring is from Thomas Sabo and was a Christmas present from my mum. I love it but have never had a precious ring before so am very conscious of losing it all the time (I tend to lose my Primark/Asos rings on a fairly regular basis...) but so far, so good!

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I wish I could say I think they are going to become more regularly but with my current work load, followed by my dissertation project and then exams I am not totally sure that it is going to! I will try my very, very hardest though to get at least two posts up each week. Make sure you don't miss any posts by following me over on Bloglovin'!
Thanks for reading! xx

1 comment:

  1. Compare and Buy best cheapest products, features, reviews and offers online in india at shopcity . we provides product listing & advertising facility for our sellers and buyers. our customers can also advertise on shopcity india

    ReplyDelete