Saturday, 21 March 2015

Chemistry Ball

Dress - ASOS, Shoes - New Look, Clutch - ASOS 

Finding a dress for a ball is blimmin' hard work when you don't have much time to spare! Having ordered half of ASOS's dresses a week a go I finally came to a decision on this "is-it-a-2-piece-is-it-a-dress" number. I can confirm it is a dress and its a dress made out of a scuba type material making it super flattering as it doesn't allow any lumps or bumps to show through! Black is always a fail safe option - myself and the 3 girls I was going with all ended up wearing black so we looked a little as though we were headed off to a swanky funeral do but thats beside the point!

I paired the dress with some simple nude sandals from New Look. I was very tempted to opt for a bright coloured shoe but wimped out at the last moment (/couldn't afford to buy any). I did a bit of a matchy matchy with my shoes and bag because lets be honest everybody probably needs a nude clutch...right??

Earrings - ASOS

I thought I would mention the products I used on my face too because they're most of my 'go-to' products at the moment so if any of you are looking for a few new additions to your make up bag, here goes:
Foundation - Nars Sheer Glow 
Bronzer - Benefit Hoola 
Eye Liner - L'Oreal Super Liner

Hope you enjoyed this post guys - I have another event to go to next week so hopefully should have another post up soon! Are any of you off to any swanky dos in the near future?


4 comments:

  1. i really love the choice of paring nude sandals - it's classy and sophisticated but not too much. I am also looking for a new look pair of sandals but i just can't decide between black, white or nude....!
    clutch is adorable and great make up(:

    xx from Italy
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cate! Nude shoes are great for elongating your legs which is why I chose them! But then black does go with everything...maybe buy all three colours :p

      Beth xx

      Delete