Saturday, 14 March 2015

Cowboy Vibes

Denim Shirt - ASOS, Suede Skirt - ASOS, Boots - Next (similar here), Watch - Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar here), Ring - Thomas Sabo

Whoops! The over-the-knee boots make yet another appearance! You can't blame me really though - it's Spring now which means it'll soon be summer and I don't think I can get away with wearing them then so I'm just trying to get my moneys worth now! 

My mum surprised me with this cute, suede skirt the other day and I just love it. Will be perfect for all seasons, especially summer. I am very wary about wearing it though as it looks as though it will mark easily - I've already coated it in several layers of suede protector and am just hoping for the best! I feel a bit cowboy-esque pairing it with a denim shirt but I think it kinda works. 

I'm still super busy with work - I don't know why I even mention it anymore...you should probably take it as a given until June! However, I am now about to pop out for an early Mother's Day meal (Happy Mother's Day Mum!) and stuff my face with some delicious food, so sorry for such a short post! Hope you are all well and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' if you fancy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment