Thursday, 26 March 2015

Guild Awards

Dress - Oh My Love (almost out of stock, similar herehere and here), Shoes - ASOS (very, very similar here

See, I said I'd be back with another outfit post soon didn't I?! On Tuesday I was lucky enough to be able to go to the Guild Awards. This is an awards ceremony run by the Guild of Students at Birmingham University to celebrate societies and people who have achieved big things in the last year. I'm a member of Selly Oak Society which is a society that makes a biannual magazine all about the area that most of the students live in - Selly Oak. The awards ceremony was mainly aimed at the committee members of societies but somehow myself and Alex managed to wangle ourselves a ticket. It was a great night and some of my super talented friends won awards - well done fellas!

Anyway, to the outfit...the end of term is always a bit of a tight time for cash so I decided I would (for once) wear something that I already had in my wardrobe. I really like this dress from Oh My Love, the material is lovely and thick and it's always nice to branch out of my comfort zone of black clothing. I thought I may as well just go super girly and pair it with some silver heels - I can't get enough of 'barely there' sandals. A lot more comfortable than they look as well! 

I've gained a few new followers on Bloglovin' so WELCOME if you're one of them! Also don't forget if you don't have bloglovin' you can also subscribe through e-mail by using the link in the side bar! 

Speak soon and thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment