Sunday, 8 March 2015

Spring Has Sprung

 Dress - Missguided, Boots - Office (similar here), Sunglasses - Owen's Rayban Clubmasters 

Long time, no see again! Sorry! Just a quick outfit post today - bought my first new dress in a while a few days ago in the form of this little number from Missguided. It was such a beautiful day yesterday (you wouldn't believe it if you had seen the weather today) so I thought something floral would suit the mood. I'm so happy that spring is finally springing - Spring clear, blue days are definitely my favourite kind of days as you're in that not-too-hot, not-too-cold bubble.

I had to borrow Owen's sunnies for the photos as he was getting a tad annoyed with my unattractive squint face. I quite fancy a pair of these myself but am edging towards a mirrored pair...although with the way my bank account looks at the moment I probably shouldn't be having these thoughts! I hope you have all had wonderful weekends and have a good week to come - hopefully we will get more of this beautiful weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment