Thursday, 9 April 2015

Check Mate

Dress - Pull&Bear at ASOS, Sunglasses - River Island, Shoes - ASOS (nude sold out, similar here

Another really lovely day today - and I think it is set to continue! Seeing as the weather is so nice I decided to get the pasty pins out again (maybe they will catch a bit of colour soon) in order to wear my new shirt dress. I am big into items of clothing at the moment which require no effort - a bit "chuck on and go" which is precisely why I love this dress. Also I am becoming a minor denim obsessive...

I don't often shop at Pull & Bear but refound them when scouring ASOS. As a sister company to Zara it won't surprise you that it actually has some really nice items - I love these summery camisoles and this shirt has a great shape. Might be a website worth checking out for some summer bits and bobs!

For some reason my hair has come out with a very ginger tinge in these photographs...it isn't actually ginger in real life so not sure what thats about. I think I may have to go back to the hairdressers and ask for a few lighter highlights around my face as I'm not sure the shade is quite right for my skin tone but oh well!

Do any of you shop at Pull & Bear?



No comments:

Post a Comment