Sunday, 5 April 2015

Easter Sunday

Jacket - Zara (similar here and here), Top - Primark, Jeans - ASOS, Shoes - New Look

Happy Easter all you lovely folk! I'm just about to tuck into a lovely gammon steak with the rest of my family so won't keep you for long. I was feeling very spring-esque today so decided to go all Mary Berry and wear a nice floral jacket. I bought this jacket from Zara a year or so a go and haven't really got enough wear out of it so hopefully now I've remembered I have it, you'll be seeing a lot more of it! Its made of a silky material so feels really luxurious and comfy.

I picked this long sleeved ribbed top up in Primark the other day for a measly £4! They're selling very similar things in Topshop for a helluva lot more so if you're after something similar then definitely head to Primarni. Just have my standard ASOS high waisted jeans on coupled with some brand new summer-y shoes from New Look. These weaved sandals are a great transitional piece of footwear and will probably go with just about anything.

These pictures have highlighted to me just how much I need to get my hair recoloured (and probably cut) so I will be booking myself in at the hairdressers pronto! Hopefully later in the week I will be looking fully refreshed...am thinking about getting some sort of fringe?! Not totally sure though! What do you guys think?

What are you up to this Easter Sunday? Are you on Easter Holidays, too?

2 comments:

  1. Het Beth, love that jacket so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamara! I love it too, just need to stop forgetting that I have it! xx

      Delete