Monday, 6 April 2015

Feelin' Boho

Dress - Zara, Boots - Topshop (similar here)

Ooh two posts in two days! I'm on something of a roll, eh?

Today definitely felt as though it was the first day of real Spring. I woke up to bright sunshine, the birds haven't stopped tweeting all day and daffodils seem to be everywhere...(sounds like something out of Cinderella). It was lush. 

This dress is a new addition to my wardrobe and I lurve it. Its so loose and comfy whilst probably being the most boho item I own (Fearne Cotton has it so it must be cool). I can't take credit for finding this dress though as it was actually my mum that bought it and decided she didn't want it so gave it to me! Very lucky girl. 

The weather forecast looks promising for the rest of the week (especially Friday) and I can't wait - nothing like a bit of sunshine to put you in a good mood. I need to make some fun outdoorsy plans I think! It was so nice walking around in bare legs today (although they are super pasty) without feeling ridiculous/chilly. 

I forgot to mention in yesterdays post that I have changed my instagram name - I used to just use my personal insta to "advertise" the blog but now use @bdazzlesblog so make sure you follow if you want to keep up to date with everything on here! 

What are you guys up to this week? Making the most of the sunshine? 

2 comments:

  1. this looks great on you, perfect for spring! our weather is still a bit bipolar at the moment but hoping the warmer weather sticks around soon.

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Danielle! Fingers cross it'll stay sunny for a while now! xx

      Delete