Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Keeping White Jeans White

T-shirt - ASOS, Jeans - Missguided, Sandals - Birkenstocl, Bag - Mulberry Taylor Satchel (no longer sold, but other beautiful bags here), Jacket - All Saints 


Sunglasses - Ray-Ban, Bangle - Stella & Dot, Bracelet - Warehouse @ ASOS 

How blimmin' glorious is this weather?! Don't quite know what to do with myself when the weathers like this...I so should be revising but I sooooo want to be sunbathing and reading a good book! 

Yesterday I spent the day doing a bit of work then a bit of fun after. After revising all day, I met up with my friend Alex (who kindly took these photos for me - thanks babes!!!!!!) and we walked an hour to a pub in the nearby village of Harborne. After sitting outside The Plough and enjoying a drink (white wine spritzer for me, Aspall's berry cider for Alex) we headed down the high street to Arco Lounge. Neither of us had been here before but it had all of its doors wide open and the atmosphere was lovely and bonus! It was tapas tuesday! 3 tapas dishes and a glass of wine for £9ish, and they were delicious. 

Somehow, throughout eating and drinking and walking on damp grass, I DID indeed manage to keep my white jeans white. This is a rarity for me, a girl who struggles to get her food straight in her mouth without splattering/crumbling/spilling something down my top and/or trousers. Almost feel like I deserve a little medal. Was so nice to get my Birkenstocks out for the first time this year too - definitely feels like summers on its way when they come out! 

Have you been making the most of the weather? Are you a fan of Tapas?

No comments:

Post a Comment