Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Not That Leather Jacket Again

Shirt - ASOS (similar here and here), Leather Jacket - All Saints, Jeans - ASOS, Converse - Schuh

Ello ello! Me again! Not a super exciting outfit today but thought I would post it anyway. I found a white and a blue shirt in the back of my wardrobe the other day, put the white one on, covered it in lily pollen and wood varnish, and changed into the blue one. Outfit sorted. 

This photo was taken just before me, mum, Owen and my brother headed down to Marlow to spend a weekend at The Hand and Flowers. I will give more details about this in my next post as I'm headed to bed in a mo (I'm sooooo tired) but I can assure you it was amazing and anybody thinking of going should definitely definitely go - you will need to book waaaaay ahead of time!

Have you ever been to Marlow? Where's your favourite hotel?

2 comments: