Tuesday, 7 April 2015

To Post or Not To Post...

Denim shirt - Zara, Jeans - ASOS, Shoes - Topshop, Watch - Marc Jacobs (similar here)

...that is the question! As indicated by the title of this post, I wasn't entirely sure whether or not to put this outfit up or not. I thought, though, that this would be a good opportunity for me to show you I stayed true to my promise of getting my hair cut/coloured - no more roots, woohoo! My mum reckons I have subconsciously gone for a bit of a Jen An hair style, so you could say I asked for a 'Rachel'. Ideally I would've liked for it to be coloured a bit lighter but hey ho, I'm sure the sun will help me out with making it look a little brighter!

I picked these shoes up from Topshop today - they don't photograph too well but they are great IRL. A perfect in-between winter-spring-summer shoe! I wore them with a bit of denim-on-denim although this time my denim shirt is khaki. Ooh-errr I hear you say! This shirt was actually a Zara purchase some time a go and I'm struggling to find anything similar - the closest I can find is this which although a lovely shirt, isn't entirely similar to the one I'm wearing! If I find anything closer I will be sure to link it up. 

I went to my friends Zoe's for dinner today and had a loooovely thai green curry with spelt flour naan breads (definitely going to try and make these myself!). It's always nice to catch up with home friends when we've been away at uni for so long! 

What have you fellas been up to today? 

4 comments:

  1. Your shoes are so cute and I like your new hair!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg! Yeah I love the shoes, and they look even nicer in real life!
      Beth xx

      Delete
  2. Sure you should post this look because you look great! Love your haircut too :)

    ReplyDelete